BAYSHORE GARDENS POOL
You must be a resident of Bayshore Gardens Park and Recreation District to be eligible to receive a FOB for pool access. The cost per pool FOB is $21.40 (this includes tax) annually with renewals on October 1st.
Every single family property located within the Bayshore Gardens Park and Recreation District boundaries pay an assessment on their property taxes. Below is a link of the District Map:
Stop by the office and complete your swimming pool contract. A new contract is required to be completed annually to confirm residency and reactivate your pool FOB access. Contracts are good from October 1st through September 30th.
- Photo I.D. with a District address is required. If your I.D. does NOT reflect a District address, you will need to provide a deed or a lease if a renter. No Exceptions.
THE BAYSHORE GARDENS POOL IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE REGULAR SEASON.
**IT WILL REMAIN OPEN FOR WETSUIT LAP SWIMMING. A LIFEGUARD AND OR POOL ATTENDANT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. THE POOL IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC FOR SWIMMING (NO GUESTS OF RESIDENTS ARE PERMITTED DURING THIS TIME)**
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 8AM TO 12PM
REQUIREMENTS FOR WETSUIT LAP SWIMMING
1. A minimum of two lap swimmers in wetsuits approved by the Board of Trustees.
2. Swimmers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and in a wetsuit as approved by the Board of Trustees.
3. Wetsuit specifications determined by the Board of Trustees, full body suit (neck to ankle and wrist).
4. FOBS will not be activated; you must go to the office for admittance to and leaving the pool.
Should the water temperature in the pool drop below 55 degrees, the pool will be closed to lap swimmers
If you have any questions please contact the District Office at 941-755-1912.