Community Marina Offers Residents the Best in Boating
* Private boat ramp
* Private fishing dock and clean up station
* Picnic area
The entire marina is on a FOB (remote keyless entry) System.
Resident Rate For Ramp Access
Access to the private boat ramp is $96.30 (this includes tax) annually with renewals on October 1st. (12-month contract that runs from October 1st through September 30th)
Non-Resident Rate For Ramp Access (limited to 30 people)
Access to the private boat ramp is $428.00 (this includes tax) annually with renewals on October 1st. (12-month contract that runs from October 1st through September 30th)
Required Documents for Boat Ramp Access: (ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE VAILD)
- A current Photo I.D. (Bayshore address must appear on the I.D. If the I.D. does not reflect a Bayshore address, a current lease or deed must be provided) - No Exceptions
- Vessel Registration
- Trailer Registration
- Towing Vehicle(s) Registration
- Insurance for Towing Vehicle(s)
Our Small Boat Area has spaces available and can accommodate small boats, canoes, kayaks & Sunfish types up to 16′ (No Motor Boats).
The Board of Trustees has authority to impose a fine for violations of rules. Before anyone is leased a slip or trailer space, or is given a gate FOB, he or she must agree to and sign a contract with the rules that will be imposed.
Anyone on the marina grounds or who is using marina facilities, must follow all laws and regulations that are applicable, including among others, all State, Federal (including coast Guard Regulations), as well as all environmental laws.
A full written copy can be picked up from the office.
BOAT SLIP RENTERS:
The current slip rate for residents is $4.00 a foot per month plus sales tax and for non-residents of the District; the current fee is $9.00 a foot per month plus sales tax. The contract is a 12-month lease that runs from October 1st through September 30th. Slip rates includes water and electric.
Please contact the or the District Office at 941-755-1912 for more information.
Upon signing of the Marina Boat Slip Agreement, please come prepared with the proper documentation. The following list itemizes what documents are mandatory to complete the contract to occupy an assigned slip and receive a gate FOB.
Required Documents for Boat Slip Renters: (ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE VAILD)
1. A current Photo I.D. (For resident rates, a Bayshore address must appear on the I.D. If the I.D. does not reflect a Bayshore address, a current lease or deed must be provided) No Exceptions
2. Boat insurance with a $100,000 liability minimum.
- Bayshore Gardens MUST be listed as an additional insured on the boat insurance policy and proof provided. (Bayshore Gardens Park and Recreation District 6919 26th St. W. Bradenton, FL 34207)
3. Vessel Registration.
4. Name & phone number of an emergency contact individual.
5. All parties on the boat registration MUST sign the contract.
6. Residents will need to pay a one time $250 security deposit upon contract signing.
7. Non-residents will need to pay a one time $500 security deposit upon contract signing.
On the date of contract signing, please bring ALL the necessary documents. Requests made to retrieve a document from the prior file will not be honored. This will delay expediting the contract process. Please come prepared with all your documents in order to process the contract and activate the FOB.
If documentation is not present or invalid, a contract will not be completed, nor a FOB issued. The slip renter will need to come back to finish the contract process when documents are in order.